Imagine a Job that Lets You Earn Good Money for Making a Difference in People’s Lives in the Comfort and Convenience of Your Home Office and also in an Inspiring Organizational setting. Interested? Then send your application to SEP investment Service. BEFORE June 17, 2018 at 5pm
Three months Job opportunity at SEP Investment Service- Sierra Leone
Your Role & Function
Coordinate a Research on the fashion industry in Sierra Leone.
The current field research is aimed at getting insight into the trends, polices, structure, stakeholders and market potential in the industry. The research outcome will be used to map the market potential in the sector and to design a profitable business plan to expand our tailoring business.
Outreach activities to previous participants of SEP trainings
Over the years SEP and her partners have identified, selected and trained around 100 youths in Sierra Leone who are into business or who have business passion from the universities and the business community. These youths have got the tools to go into business, they have written their business plans according to their preference, experience, skills and ability, awaiting start-up funds. Aspirant will be joining SEP team to organize follow up
Promotion and recruitment of 50 startups for a new SEP training cycle
SEP is starting a new training cycle in September, 2018. This training programme will end in December, 2018. The training will focus on startups in the ICT and Fashion sectors. Your task will also involve working with SEP team to design the curriculum for the training, mobilize resources and logistics for the end presentation.
The operational manager will provide technical support to SEP management team. He/she will be gathering intelligent information from all sources of news including newspapers, social media, websites and attending outreach events to access business startups; You will work with management to assist in the development of marketing materials and fact sheets for dissemination to the public; gathering and analyzing data for the development of business proposals to support our mission and to accurately document and update records of activities in Google drive.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you must have a bachelor’s or advanced degree in economics and entrepreneurial related disciplines. In addition, you will need to have:
- A demonstrated ability to carry out practice led research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to adapt to a regularly changing environment.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Google drive.
- A reliable high-speed Internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber)
- Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule.
What is for you?
- A competitive salary and an extra earning potential through incentives.
- We’ll provide professional training, a company laptop, a stipend to offset Internet costs
- You’ll feel good about representing a program that puts young startup first and spending a time with ambitious youth to help them learn innovative and entrepreneurial behaviors that are tailored to their needs. Putting emphasis on educating people about the program and the benefits it offers.